Thursday, April 5, 2012

Robin Trower - 183 Downloads....

....And one fucking comment....



You're WELCOME!!!

17 comments:

  1. Is Jim Drewar in the band on these? Just been listening to Stone The Crows BBC Live, and could do with hearing some more live JD. If this is still up tomorrow I will return to dl - thanks in advance, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. This is my intro to this guy. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sorry, You are right! I enjoy your websight a lot and I've never taken the time to say thanks. A Big Thank You with more to come. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Floppy! What a great Action! I agree and yes, I am sorry too for not leaving you a comment! Thank you very much from The Netherlands. I enjoy your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, you're right, hadn't seen this, trower is usually hard to find.. love you and voodoo wagon.. great work.. dusthammer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your site is without a doubt one of the best on the web and I hope you keep doing what you do for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS!
    LONG LIVE R'N'R
    Greetings from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One comment? Hey,that´s a good result...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw Trower on stage last fall in Switzerland and he still is awesome! Happy easter to you guys! Voodoo/Floppy/Son of Floppy are three of my favourite top top top places to find great music (and of course those beautiful Girls). Thanks for your work! You bring alot of fun in my life! Cheers Tony

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all in crummy MP3 format. What do you expect for nothing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then why don't YOU post the FLAC version for all of us?? Maybe YOU have the bandwidth and time to upload FLAC.
      ...and "NOTHING"?? It's a free download asshole. If you don't like MP3 then start your own blog.

      THANKS FOR THE COMMENT, YOU COWARD ANON FUCKSTICK.

      Sincerley,
      SilentWay

      Delete
  11. i didn't even download this BUT you DO deserve a thank you for everything else that i've "heard" from you.....too bad some folks find it so hard say "thanks" (and to "type" - altho' they can seemingly "text" all the time!!!!)
    GMB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I got distracted by the porn. You do an amazing job that I couldn"t begin to understand or replicate. PS: I like getting distracted by the porn. TFDD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you mean "you're welcome"?
    Glad to assist,
    Guthy Renker x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I did....Thank You! Fixed.

    ReplyDelete