Richard Thompson - Peabody's Downunder
February 1, 1986
Cleveland OH.
FM Source @vbr
+flac
+flac
Set List
1-Introduction
2-Turning Of The Tide
3-Waltzing's For Dreamers
4-Talk
5-Two Left Feet
6-Talk
7-When The Spell Is Broken
8-Talk
9-Push And Shove
10-I Still Dream
11-Talk
12-The Choice Wife
13-Talk
14-Al Bowly's In Heaven
15-Jerusalem On The Jukebox
16-Talk
17-Down Where The Drunkards Roll
18-Valerie
pass - fbsvw2-Turning Of The Tide
3-Waltzing's For Dreamers
4-Talk
5-Two Left Feet
6-Talk
7-When The Spell Is Broken
8-Talk
9-Push And Shove
10-I Still Dream
11-Talk
12-The Choice Wife
13-Talk
14-Al Bowly's In Heaven
15-Jerusalem On The Jukebox
16-Talk
17-Down Where The Drunkards Roll
18-Valerie

Here's a complete setlist and the track lengths I used. Sorry about the columns.
ReplyDelete1 Intro 0:51
2 Turning of the Tide 2:56
3 Waltzing's for Dreamers 4:08
4 Talk 1:13
5 Two Left Feet 3:45
6 Talk-1 1:42
7 When the Spell is Broken 5:34
8 Talk-2 1:59
9 Push and Shove 3:44
10 I Still Dream 4:26
11 Talk-3 1:05
12 The Choice Wife 2:23
13 Talk-4 2:50
14 Al Bowley's in Heaven 5:17
15 Jerusalem on the Jukebox 4:05
16 Talk-5 2:04
17 Down Where the Drunkards Roll 4:30
18 Valerie 4:30
19 Talk-6 1:51
20 The Killerman Gold Posse 3:32
21 Pharaoh 4:42
22 She Twists the Knife Again 3:12
23 Talk-7 0:37
24 Can't Win 4:46
25 How Will I Ever Be Simple Again 4:29
26 Walking on a Wire 4:43
27 Talk-8 1:10
28 She Left Me By Myself 4:21
29 Encore Break 1:27
30 Shoot Out the Lights 4:42
31 Substitute 3:10
32 Another Encore Break 1:29
33 Reckless Kind 4:33
34 Talk-9 0:56
35 Birdtown w - David Thomas 5:41
Oh, and thanks!
ReplyDeleteMay I request a re-up please? Many thanks, Paul
ReplyDeleteI'll try and get your Richard Thompson requests up when I can : )
DeleteBrilliant!!
ReplyDelete