Thursday, April 17, 2014

Steve Marriot - Scrubbers {Out of Print} - Flac

Steve Marriot - Scrubbers (Released 1996)
The Scrubbers Sessions (rec. 1974 – 1975)
Studio Recordings/Soundboard @ Flac
{Out of Print}


Found the gem here...

Track List:
Shake    
Mona    
Lend Us A Quid    
Send Me Some Loving    
She Moves Me Man    
Street Rat    
Captain Goatcabin's Balancing Stallions    
High And Happy    
Be My Baby    
It's All Over    
Bluegrass Interval    
Don't Take But A Few Minutes    
Louisiana Blues    
You're A Heartbreaker    
I Need A Star In My Life    
Cocaine    
I'll Find You    
Lord Let Me Hold On    
Hambone    
Signed Sealed    



    Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Vanetta Fields, Vicki Brown
    Bass – Boz Burrell
    Drums – Ian Wallace
    Fiddle – Joe Brown
    Pedal Steel Guitar – B.J. Cole
    Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Clem Clempson
    Saxophone – Mel Collins
    Vocals, Bass, Double Bass [Upright Bass], Drums – Greg Ridley
    Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica – Steve Marriott
    Vocals, Piano, Organ [Hammond], Guitar – Tim Hinkley


These are NOT MY LINKS! This was found on the interwebs and WILL NOT BE RE-UPPED!!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Steve Marriott - Steve Marriott's Scrubbers (1996)

EAC,log,cue,art 300bmp
rip by Galaxyrover

part1:

part2:

password = GR63


Thanks to the ripper and or the original poster!!


@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

7 comments:

  1. too bad it won't open! i'd love to hear this! thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works fine for me...try a different browser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't work for me either! Would love this. It just keeps telling me to update my browser to chrome or firefox. which I already have. Any ideas????

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget that above...I sorted it :)

      Nick

      Delete
  4. it downloads................nothing comes up to insert a password. i've downloaded twice and it still won't open. suggestions..........aside from another browser...........i've used two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know what to tell you Ruben. I can't do tech support thru comments. I've got a computer that I've had since 2006 and everything works on my end.

    ReplyDelete