Thursday, March 24, 2016

Aretha Franklin - LIVE in Montreux Switzerland 1971

Aretha Franklin
Montreux Jazz Festival
Casino De Montreux
Montreux, Switzerland

1971-06-12 
Soundboard @320



01. Soul Serenade
02. Respect
03. Natural Woman
04. I Say A Little Prayer For You
05. Call Me
06. Brand New Me---Share Your Love With Me
07. Don't Play That Song (You Lied)
08. Bridge Over Troubled Water
09. Dr. Feelgood---Spirit In The Dark---Reach Out & Touch Somebody’s Hand

   

Aretha Franklin - Vocals, Piano
King Curtis - Saxophone
Cornell Dupree - Guitar, Large Brass
Truman Thomas - Organ
Jerry Jemmott - Bass
Bernard Purdie - Drums

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for.the music. But the Queen of Soul doing a cheesecake photo??? I'm at a loss for words...


    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome for the music, Anon. As for the photo, she very nearly pulls it off. The cowboy boots kinda threw me, though. More interesting to me is that The Mighty Atlantic Records decided that would make a decent promo pic. Definitely, not the usual.

    enoch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for this, and the great photo of Aretha. Gotta say I like her cowdy boots...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're Welcome, Bob Mac and thanks for the comment. Cowboy boots...I just don't know

    enoch

    ReplyDelete