Looks like it is wailing on the Bahamas, big concerns about storm surges there. http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/tatl/vis-animated.gif Tropical Depression east looks like is pressing it towards Florida instead of letting it flow up the Gulf Stream. Perhaps Fugiyama (sp) Effect will take place and hurl it out to sea, or devastating effects could occur. Think it will skirt the coast, and not hit landfall, I hope. Batten down, or get the hell out if needed, your call. Good Luck Floppy Boot Stomp!
Posting on anything you own--I just hope above all that you didn't get wiped out, are dry and well. Beyond that, here's to hoping that you continue in your kick ass sites. I am of course, a selfish f*ck.
Thanks everyone! Just got internet back. All is well except some damage to my chimney. A 60 foot oak tree did fall but away from the house into the canal and woods behind my house :O You can see it here... https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14695572_888126187986924_8604229490957817002_n.jpg?oh=b6629062617b7c5469fe25c1d421812f&oe=589DC5A9
Take care and be extremely careful
ReplyDeleteGood luck & please be careful.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it is wailing on the Bahamas, big concerns about storm surges there.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/tatl/vis-animated.gif
Tropical Depression east looks like is pressing it towards Florida instead of letting it flow up the Gulf Stream.
Perhaps Fugiyama (sp) Effect will take place and hurl it out to sea, or devastating effects could occur.
Think it will skirt the coast, and not hit landfall, I hope.
Batten down, or get the hell out if needed, your call.
Good Luck Floppy Boot Stomp!
Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteGodspeed.
ReplyDeleteRegards, Dave.
Good luck and please be careful!
ReplyDeletetake care amigo...
ReplyDeleteStay safe, high, and dry.
ReplyDeletePlease stay safe
ReplyDeletePosting on anything you own--I just hope above all that you didn't get wiped out, are dry and well. Beyond that, here's to hoping that you continue in your kick ass sites. I am of course, a selfish f*ck.
ReplyDeletewacocrimatty
Thanks everyone! Just got internet back. All is well except some damage to my chimney. A 60 foot oak tree did fall but away from the house into the canal and woods behind my house :O You can see it here...
ReplyDeletehttps://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14695572_888126187986924_8604229490957817002_n.jpg?oh=b6629062617b7c5469fe25c1d421812f&oe=589DC5A9
Any good at carpentry?? I can see some nice furniture there !!
Delete