Lynyrd Skynyrd - Live Loreley Festival Rockpalast
St. Goarshausen, Germany
June 23, 1996
Soundboard @320
The original band infamously had their career cut short by a disastrous plane crash in 1977 which took the lives of three members plus two of their road crew and seriously injured several others. In 1987 the surviving members reformed the band with Johnny Van Zant taking the place of his brother Ronnie. This concert from 1996 captures the band at top form
Set List:
Workin'for MCA
I Ain't The One
Down South Jukin'
Double Trouble
I Know A Little
Saturday Night Special
Swamp Music
What's Your Name
That Smell
Simple Man
Gimme Three Steps
Call Me The Breeze
Sweet Home Alabama
Free Bird
Workin'for MCA
I Ain't The One
Down South Jukin'
Double Trouble
I Know A Little
Saturday Night Special
Swamp Music
What's Your Name
That Smell
Simple Man
Gimme Three Steps
Call Me The Breeze
Sweet Home Alabama
Free Bird

Big thanks. I checked it out, & it rocked me a lot.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a big Skynard fan but this one does rock! : )
DeleteIs there a link to this please ?
ReplyDeleteGot it = duh and thank you :)
Delete