Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tom Waits - Live Vancouver, Canada - 1999

Tom Waits - Live Vancouver, Canada
CBC Radio Broadcast
October 17, 1999
FM Source @flac


Set List:
01 Black Rider
02 Jockey Full Of Bourbon
03 Jesus Gonna Be Here
04 In The Colosseum
05 Get Behind The Mule
06 Down Down Down
07 Hold On
08 The Story About Rats
09 Tango Till They're Sore
10 House Where Nobody Lives
11 The Story About Angry Flowers
12 Picture In A Frame
13 Sixteen Shells From A Thirty-Ought Six
14 I'll Shoot The Moon

15 Picture In A Frame *
16 The Fall Of Troy *
17 I Can't Wait To Get Off Work *
18 Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet *


* Oct. 13 Boulder Radio, Boulder, USA.




@$@

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this show, Mr. Way. Lost this somewhere along the road. Good to have it back in the collection.

    - DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is so fucking cool about this site is that a Tom Waits boot is the lead item. It ain't the 1000th audience recording of the Stones, or other ubiquitous crap. Its freaking Tom Waits in Canada. I may or may not download this, but damn....as I have said many, many times. This is the best site for boots in the World. Bite me if you feel otherwise. You probably voted for Donald Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this one.
    A wonderful show from Tom Waits' 1999 tour in support of one of his greatest albums: Mule Variations.
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete