Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Band LIVE in Chicago IL 1983

The Band
Mandel Hall
University Of Chicago
Chicago IL
1983-07-02
WXRT-FM Broadcast @320


01. Up on the Cripple Creek
02. The Shape I'm In
03. It Makes No Difference
04. Milk Cow Boogie
05. Mystery Train
06. King Harvest (Has Surely Come)
07. Java Blues 
08. I Shall Be Released
09. Rag Mama Rag 
10. Long Black Veil
11. Rock & Roll Shoes
12. The Weight
13. Ophelia


Garth Hudson - Keyboards, Saxophone, Accordion, Woodwinds, Brass
Rick Danko - Bass, Vocals
Richard Manuel - Piano, Vocals
Levon Helm - Drums, Vocals

with:

Earl Cate - Guitar
Ernie Cate - Keyboards
Ron Eoff - Bass
Terry Cagle - Drums



2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this? This is GREAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't remember where it was I picked this up. It is a pretty good one though. glad you dig it.


      enoch

      Delete