Weather Report
Northwestern University
Evanston IL
1974-11-09
WXRT-FM Broadcast @320
01. Nubian Sundance
02. Dr. Honoris Causa---Directions
03. Dom Um Romao Solo---Scarlet Woman
04. Jungle Book---Boogie Woogie Waltz
Wayne Shorter - Saxophone
Josef Zawinul - Keyboards
Alphonso Johnson - Bass
Chester Thompson - Drums
Dom Um Roman - Percussion
A note to potential downloaders:
This show has been offered elsewhere, in the past, as from 1974-12-08 from Philadelphia PA with different titles. This is as far as I have been able determine the correct venue and song titles.
Enjoy!!

Thanks for this!
ReplyDeleteYour VoodooWagon blog won't let me past the warning that it contains adult content. When I click on OK, it blinks out like it's going to the blog and the same warning pops up!
- Stinky
You're welcome, Stinky. Enjoy.
DeleteAs for The Voodoo Wagon, No one else has reported a problem so i'd suggest you try again and if all else fails we'll get The Boss involved.
enoch
@Stinky...try deleting history etc. If you are using Firefox you may need to update to the newest version or use a different browser. Hope this helps.
DeleteGracias por el aporte. Tuve la suerte de verlos en Buenos Aires en 1980... indescriptible.
ReplyDeletede nada. disfruta el espectáculo.
Deleteenoch
Hey, Stinky! I run into that same problem with VW, depending on whether I go "straight in" through my bookmark, or through a link on another blog.
ReplyDeleteMy issue just stopped! Weird. - Stinky
ReplyDelete