Friday, March 29, 2024

Blind Jimmy Melon and Deaf Man Trudy - Black Jesus Blues

                              I don't know what the hell this is. But I know I like it.

                                                                 Songs

                                                1. Freeway Beggin Blues

                                                2. I'm Lazy

                                                3. Black Jesus Blues

                                                4. Bog Body Blues

                                                5. That Back Alley Door

                                                6. Earache My Eye

                                                7. Fake Fifty Dollar Bill Blues

YOU GOT YOUR B.B. KING YOU GOT YOUR ALBERT KING YOU GOT YOUR FREDDIE KING YOU GOT YOUR EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING YOU GOT YOUR BERNARD KING 

 

5 comments:

  1. Fuck YEA!! I don't know what it is either but BJ Melon RULES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the only known interview with Blind Jimmy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9DJrYg4q_s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow as rare as hen’s teeth. A platter from the ole Blues Master hisself! With legendary sideman Deaf Man Trudy on jug and jaw’s harp! Thanks for this. Plus an interview which I believe is unique thanks to Nathan. Someone is the new Alan Lomax of research! I guess they only stayed sober for the seven tracks but hey . . . . . ?! a little is enough!!!!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yeh, this does look intriguing. Nicely.

    ReplyDelete