You probably could care less about this post. But in my opinion (shut the fuck up Jobe...who cares) Fleetwood Mac were at their best when they were a three guitar band. Of course it doesn't help when all 3 of them went off their nut. So I have made up 3 comments for this post. See Scans
GOOD OL' ELVIS SONG


Jobe...you suck. Everyone knows his open tuning in the key of G major and F sharp combined with his habit of filing down the sixth fret with Peter Green's fingernail clippings are what made Fleetwood Mac great
ReplyDeleteI'm eating crackers and got a few crumbs in between the letter a and d on my keyboard, how can I get them out without snorting them?
ReplyDeleteJobe...Why do you hate Billy Joel so much?
ReplyDeleteBilly Joel and Jeremy Spencer are rehearsing for a summer tour!
ReplyDeleteOh yea...you might want to read this :/
ReplyDeletehttps://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2014/02/31795-child-abuse-victims-speak-former-fleetwood-mac-guitarists-kickstarter-campaign/
Ah...jeez had I'd know that I would have never posted anything by this idiot. I guess I'll just post Seals and Croft from now on unless you got dirt on them Boss.
ReplyDeleteNever cared for his Elvis imitations in concert but he did bring fun to the band! I thought Danny was a key guy in the group.
ReplyDeleteI do care more than less!! At least two of them came back to some degree. Original Mac did some groudbreaking stuff. Wake up world!
ReplyDeleteThis is actually Jeremy's "India 1998" release. It's for the kids! Cheers!
ReplyDelete