Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Great Woods Performing Arts Center
June 27, 1987
Mansfield, MA.
Rock N Roll Caravan Tour with Del Fuegos and Georgia Satellites
Soundboard @flac
Rock N Roll Caravan Tour with Del Fuegos and Georgia Satellites
Soundboard @flac
Maxell XLII-s 100M unknown generation > JVC TD-W209 dual deck >
audacity 2.0.5 > Mac OSX
Set List:
1. Breakdown
2. A Thing About You
3. American Girl
4. My Life/Your World
5. Here Comes My Girl
6. Listen to Her Heart
7. For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield*cover)
8. The Waiting
9. Don't Come Around Here No More
10 It'll All Work Out
11. Ballad of Easy Rider (Roger McGuinn*cover)
12. Runaway Trains
13. Should I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash*cover)
14. Even the Losers
15. Jammin' Me
16. Refugee 17. Bye Bye Johnny (Chuck Berry*cover)
1. Breakdown
2. A Thing About You
3. American Girl
4. My Life/Your World
5. Here Comes My Girl
6. Listen to Her Heart
7. For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield*cover)
8. The Waiting
9. Don't Come Around Here No More
10 It'll All Work Out
11. Ballad of Easy Rider (Roger McGuinn*cover)
12. Runaway Trains
13. Should I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash*cover)
14. Even the Losers
15. Jammin' Me
16. Refugee 17. Bye Bye Johnny (Chuck Berry*cover)
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^


Many thanks for the exposure to this show. I sure would have enjoyed being there in person.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this, solid showing and great sound!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this one Silentway! I actually saw this tour in Manchester N.H.
ReplyDeleteStarted with Tom going "Got a little change in my pocket, goin' jing a ling a ling.Fuck it,I can't do this" and then rockin' out!
Thankx another Lost in the Great Woods show
ReplyDeleteanalogkid