*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
* ALSO IF YOU ARE A FAN OF CAPTAIN BEEFHEART'S MAGICAL BAND MIGHT I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THE BLOG NOBODY READS FOR A VERY RARE SHOW
OK since my post's normally say see scans. I have taxed my brain to give you something to do while you are waiting for this to download. It is a short survey depicting your taste in music, women/men, food and cars. Oh yeah see scans.
1. If you could be in any of these rock bands which one would you choose?
[] Loverboy, as Mike Reno's headband washer
[] Kraftwerk as a guitar tech
[] Hard Meat as their P.R. guy
[] The Eagles as Don Felder's tape engineer
2. Who is the hottest Supreme Court Justice
[] Sonia Sotomayor
[] Elena Kagan
[] Amy Coney Barrett
[] Ruth Bader Ginsburg
[] Clarence Thomas
3. Which of these is the hardest household chore
[] Picking up dog shit
[] Cleaning up dog piss
[] Emptying cat boxes
[] Cleaning up cat vomit
[] Finding the most comfortable place on the couch
4. Who is Kelly Clarkson's vocal coach
[] Deaf Man Trudy
[] Mrs. Miller
[] Tiny Tim
[] The guy who washes Mike Reno's headbands
[] Minnie Ripperton
OK that's it, please take your time with these choices, think them through and select wisely.
Ha ha, great survey! Kraftwerk's guitar tech sounds like a breeze, especially compared to the other "opportunities". I feel like Sotomayor would be an open-minded and considerate lover, but maybe Amy Coney Barrett gets freaky like Jerry Falwell Jr.'s wife or that woman from Moms For Liberty.
ReplyDeleteCat piss is harder to clean up than any other option in #3, and Minnie Riperton had a hell of a voice. I heard a Kelly Clarkson song at the grocery store that was pretty damn good called "Love So Soft". It had a good beat, and you could probably dance to it. Not me, I got no moves.
I feel like I put some thought into these weighty questions. Now I have two questions for you: 1) is there a prize, and 2) is it dog shit?
Thank you for the highly amusing questions! But I struggle to understand how the fact that Clarence Thomas is the hottest Supreme Court Justice is even up for debate.
ReplyDelete. . . . . just a quiet and discreet ‘Thank You!’ brother J
ReplyDelete1. Eagles
ReplyDelete2. Clarence Tomás
3. fuck dogs
4. Brandon Blackstock... hear scream