ABC In Concert March 1, 1974 Folder #9
In Concert #29 Jackson Browne March 1, 1974
1: roll on down the line 4:04
2: settling down 3:32
3: doctor my eyes 3:20
In Concert #29 Linda Ronstadt March 1, 1974
4: love has no pride 4:12
5: desperado 3:37
6: silver threads and golden needles 2:33
In Concert #29 Peter Yarrow Band March 1, 1974
7: only one river 3:57
8: you and I 4:59
9: how time flies 3:37
In Concert #31 Foghat March 29, 1974
10: honey hush 4:23
11: that'll be the day 3:07
12: I've got to get to know you 6:29
In Concert #33 Loggins and Messina April 26, 1974
13: interview 2:20
14: Danny's song > love song 4:23
total runtime: 54:32 (minutes/ seconds)
recorded on maxell C-120 low noise extra cassette
pass-fbsvw

Is it possible to re-up this one? This and #11 are the only ones I'm missing! Thank you!
ReplyDelete@Mark L...Not sure why it's missing. Check back in a few days.
ReplyDeleteImageNetz has changed their policies on how long a file stays active. If it isn't DL'd in 30 days its dumped from the server = / .
ReplyDeleteUpdated...#11 will be back soon.
ReplyDeleteActually, I was mistaken. #11 is fine. It's #10 that's missing, I believe.
DeleteSorry, clearly I need more coffee. I was right the first time, it's #11 that's missing.
DeleteOkay, I see one thing that's confusing me. This says #9 but the link is for #11. I'm switching to red bull...
DeleteUpdated!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I really appreciate it!
ReplyDelete@Mark L...Glad I didn't have to redo it because you would have had to wait until after the 4th. = ))
ReplyDeleteI stuck the link for 11 on the post for the link for #9. The 1st song should be KARN. I'll swap links here in a minute.
ReplyDelete9 should be 9 and 11 should be 11 now...faaak!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Thank you so much. Sorry to cause you extra work.
Delete