Thursday, June 13, 2024

John Prine LIVE in Toronto Ontario Canada 1993


 John Prine 

Ontario Place
Toronto Ontario Canada
1993-07-30
Soundboard @320


01. Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness
02. Picture Show
03. I Wish You All The Best---Station ID
04. Dear Abby
05. Illegal Smile
06. Sam Stone
07. Ain't Hurtin' No One---Station ID
08. That's The Way That The World Goes 'round
09. Just Like Way Back Then
10. Angel From Montgomery
11. Hello In There


John Prine - Guitar, Vocals

with

Margo Timmins (Cowboy Junkies) - Vocals (Tracks 10-11)


5 comments:

  1. Holy Moly and Buckets of Blood! Thanks Jeremiah! Haven’t had any of my main man JP for time now! This is great Thank you (I Don’t Even Care That I Might Have It Already - I Don’t I Checked!) Fank yooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - this man was a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! With Margo too!

    ReplyDelete