Thursday, April 26, 2012

Little Feat - Electrif Lycanthrope

Live @ Ultrasound Studios - Hempstead, NY  09.19.74 
Pre-FM Master and FM broadcast recordings @ 320.    Excellent Quality!

A classic show from one of the best rock 'n' roll outfits to have existed. This was recorded before Lowell George's decline and the entire band is in very fine form. An outstanding performance not to be missed. 

Enjoy. Or not.

- DC

Tally of Tunes:

01. Rock n' Roll Doctor
02. Two Trains
03. The Fan
04. On Your Way Down
05. Spanish Moon >
06. Skin It Back >
07. Fat Man In The Bath Tub
08. Oh Atlanta
09. Willin'
10. A Apolitical Blues
11. Cold Cold Cold >
12. Dixie Chicken >
13. Tripe Face Boogie

Tracks 1-9 Source: 9-19-1974 PRE-FM 
Tracks 10-13 Source: FM rebroadcast on WLIR (tracks not incuded in original broadcast).

Flac version now located here

8 comments:

  1. I got a copy of this on vinyl in the (very) early eighties and it is still one of my favorites. Great versions of everything. If you like the funky featsters, this one's for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first copy of this was a cassette dub I made from the very same vinyl record you speak of, Biff... I don't even remember where I scored this version. However, much gratitude to the original source.

    And once again,this is a REALLY great set.

    Thanks for stopping by and sharing, Biff Henderson!

    - DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently discovered your blog. Excellent site !!! If possible, could you reup this live Little Feet classic. Link is dead. If it's good enough for Biff Henderson, it's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen Biff or DC for quite awhile. I only have the flac version. That OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biff's a damn good guy. My son appeared with him on Letterman Show. Re: Little Feet live show, flac is fine. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bob! I thought I had put this up not long ago. There is a lossless version over at our other blog here...
    http://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2015/08/little-feat-live-hempstead-ny-1974.html?zx=ec7f4109d4a7fa2c

    ReplyDelete