Sunday, June 17, 2012

Delaney & Bonnie & Friends - A&R Recording Studios, NYC - July 22, 1971

To the Dad's who visit the 'Stomp - Happy Father's Day. Best wishes, always, and have a fan-fucking-tastic day!


Here's a popular, not-so-rare, not-quite-as-long-as-you-wish-it-was, FM broadcast we used to have posted at the former 'Stomp, maybe here, also, too lazy look. I'm thinking it was lost in the MegaUpload debacle.


However, here it is again @ 320.




I've been listening to this in my car for about a month as I to-and-fro around my town. It's fucking great summer time music. If you by some chance don't have it, by all means treat yerself to some stellar songs. If you do have it, pull it up again and take a listen, you will remember why you harvested the show in the first place

Enjoy. Or not.

  - DC 

  Tally of Tunes: 

1. Come On Into My Kitchen 
2. Goin Down The Road 
3. Poor Elijah
4. The Ghetto 
5. Intros - Living On The Open Road 
6. Better Relations - My Mom 
7. Don't Want Me Around 8. Only You Know And I Know 


 Acoustic & Electric Sets w/ Duane & Gregg Allman, King Curtis, Sam Clayton, Kenny Gradney and more.

2 comments:

  1. You need this if you don't have it. Really.

    - DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, any Duane or King C always appreciated \,,/.

    ReplyDelete