Frito says: I hope it's a temporary feeling brought on by the holidaze. I Love Your Site.
I also hope that it is holiday blues - you site brings me continuous joy almost daily.
It's a common malady around the holidays. Brown liquor and pussy are the best cures I've found.
Faithful reader, wondering how anyone could get apathetic when they get to review all the music and the T&A pictures?Regards, Spotty.
I agree with all of those who have posted before me. I'll really miss the booooooobs
Feel better -- listen to Lester Butler all day!!!
I don't care about no stinkin' apathy! n'yuk n'yuk! Merry Xmas! bbq
please don't stop keep the good music ( and pictures ) going on thnx for everything and let's go on for years
Frito says: I hope it's a temporary feeling brought on by the holidaze. I Love Your Site.
ReplyDeleteI also hope that it is holiday blues - you site brings me continuous joy almost daily.
ReplyDeleteIt's a common malady around the holidays. Brown liquor and pussy are the best cures I've found.
ReplyDeleteFaithful reader, wondering how anyone could get apathetic when they get to review all the music and the T&A pictures?
ReplyDeleteRegards, Spotty.
I agree with all of those who have posted before me. I'll really miss the booooooobs
ReplyDeleteFeel better -- listen to Lester Butler all day!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't care about no stinkin' apathy! n'yuk n'yuk!
ReplyDeleteMerry Xmas! bbq
please don't stop keep the good music ( and pictures ) going on thnx for everything and let's go on for years
ReplyDelete