This is probably not the correct place to post this but I'm not sure where else to go. I just wanted to request that you repost the two Leo Kottke albums (Circle Round the Sun & Live in Australia) that used to be available on the old site.
I just started looking through these new sites and they look really good. I'm looking forward to exploring them some.
This is probably not the correct place to post this but I'm not sure where else to go. I just wanted to request that you repost the two Leo Kottke albums (Circle Round the Sun & Live in Australia) that used to be available on the old site.
ReplyDeleteI just started looking through these new sites and they look really good. I'm looking forward to exploring them some.
Thanks for everything!
Jezzer
I may no longer have those as I've lost at least 100 gb in a drive crash. I'll look.
ReplyDelete