Friday, February 1, 2013

Dr. Feelgood - Down With The Stupid Beat '74-'75


From The Original FBS Archives...
Originally posted Friday, April 10, 2009 & February 1, 2013



Dr. Feelgood - Down By The Stupid Beat
LIVE BIRMINGHAM 09/16/1974
LONDON 02/07/1975 
Soundboard @320

See back cover for song listing
Artwork Included.


pass = fbsvw



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Playboy Playmate January 1974

2 comments:

  1. Setlist from discogs

    1 Twenty Yards Behind
    2 Weekend Love
    3 Don't You Just Know It
    4 My Baby Your Baby
    5 Boom Boom
    6 Stupidity
    7 Route 66
    8 The More I Give
    9 Talkin' Bout You
    10 I'm A Hog For You Baby
    11 She Does It Right
    12 I Don't Mind
    13 Riot In Cell Block No.9
    14 Walking The Dog
    15 Keep It Out Of Sight
    16 Oyem
    17 Rock Me Baby
    18 Bonie Moronie
    19 Tequila - Bonie Moronie
    20 Johnny B. Goode - Bye Bye Johnny
    21 She Does it Right
    22 Boom Boom
    23 All Through The City
    24 Roxette
    25 Riot In Cell Block No.9
    26 I Don't Mind
    27 Route 66

    ReplyDelete