The Stranglers - Live Emerald City
Cherry Hill, NJ.
April 11, 1981
FM Source @ 192
Tracks:
01. Waltzinblack (intro)
02. Threatened
03. The Raven
04. Toiler on the Sea
05. Just Like Nothing On Earth / Thrown Away
06. Who Wants the World
07. Second Coming
08. Meninblack
09. Shah Shah A Go Go
10. Hallow To Our Men
11. Tank
12. Nuclear Device
13. Genetix
pass = fbsvw
Emerald City '81
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Apropos of nothing, this somehow reminds me that thirty years ago, my coworkers used to save the cans of Redi Whip out out of the garbage at the restaurant where I worked, and inhale the nitrous oxide out of the cans in the parking lot after work. Cheap highs.......Kids, don't do this..
ReplyDeleteWe must have worked at the same place because the loons were I worked did the same thing. Some of the guys in my neighborhood would do the same thing. I think they're all DEAD now,
ReplyDeleteThis is actually from 81, Men In Black Tour.And it's April 11, not Nov.4. There's a point in the show where Hugh asks Who came to see us back in October? They wouldn't have toured the states for two months straight, and they certainly wouldn't have hit New Jersey twice.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'll update the date.
ReplyDelete