Ryan Adams - Ed Sullivan Theater
New York, NY
New York, NY
December 5, 2011
"Live On Letterman"
"Live On Letterman"
Soundboard @flac
Source: SBD ('Live On Letterman' webcast) > SD 744t
Lineage: firewire>WAV>Sound Forge 7.0 (dc offset, PD&Norm, CW, LCR, tracking, fades)>FLAC
Taped by: vanillag
I thought I had shared this before but I didn't see it in all the posts. A great, great acoustic set. Simply amazing. Do not miss this!
Set List:
1. intro, tuning
2. Oh My Sweet Carolina
3. Ashes & Fire
4. If I Am a Stranger #
5. Dirty Rain
6. New York, New York
7. Do I Wait
8. 'Kiss, solo shows stories'
9. Lucky Now
10. Jacksonville Skyline **
11. 'what i had for lunch story'
12. Black Sheets Of Rain $$
13. English Girls Approximately
14. '"Moonlighting" rant'
15. 16 Days **
----------------------------------------------
16. Lucky Now @
#=Ryan Adams & the Cardinals song
**=Whiskeytown song
$$=Bob Mould cover
@="Late Show With David Letterman" 5pm taping
Thanks to Archive.org and vanillag.
Ed Sullivan Theater

No comments:
Post a Comment