Rebooted...Again by request
Originally posted August 8, 2013 and August 7, 2021
Originally posted August 8, 2013 and August 7, 2021
Tracks:
Loose Cannon
Loose Cannon
Future Shock
Silent Rage
Seeing Red
Seeing Red
Universe B
Blood On Your Hands
Zenon
Zenon
"Unknown"
Loose Cannon
The House That Pain Built
Inferno
The House That Pain Built
Inferno
Zennen
Wardance (Ultimate Version)
Thanks to the original sources
Thanks to the original sources
pass - fbsvw

Oh no, the file is gone...
ReplyDelete@Anon..Check back in a few for a new link.
DeleteIve had this since "the day" -on cdr -which went "el corrupto!" For me one of the only 2 Killing Joke collections I like- so a sincere thanks for the upgrade.... & one day way back then. KJoke was playing in NYC I was going to go & I saw that Style Council was playing that night too so we opted for that one.. SC was one of the best shows I ever saw & shortly down the rode Weller went bad for me. After their psyche album the Joke went south for me too. So thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThanks for share, a real gem! greetings from Peru
ReplyDelete