Love your site
I love it here. Thanks for all the music!
Long been an admirer of your deviant site. Ever come across a lossless version of the Magic Bands' Peel session in 2004??????????
I should be so lucky. The only lossless I have of them is... The Magic Band - Under the BridgeStamford BridgeFulham RoadLondonSW6 1HSB-/C+ Flac
i will feed you forever....eheheheheheh
Love Deadbolt!!The only one I'm missing is Live at the Wild at Heart live in Berlin. Do you happen to have?Thenk yew...
I've been looking for that myself!
I taped a Deadbolt show at The Kilowatt in San Francisco. June 28th, 1997. Nice Soundboard to DAT. Would anyone be interested in it? I'm listening to it right now, pretty funny banter with the crowd that night.
Hell yea we're interested! Can you put up a link? We'll post it!
FEED US DEADBOLT!!!!!
Love your site
ReplyDeleteI love it here. Thanks for all the music!
ReplyDeleteLong been an admirer of your deviant site. Ever come across a lossless version of the Magic Bands' Peel session in 2004??????????
ReplyDeleteI should be so lucky. The only lossless I have of them is...
ReplyDeleteThe Magic Band - Under the Bridge
Stamford Bridge
Fulham Road
London
SW6 1HS
B-/C+ Flac
i will feed you forever....eheheheheheh
ReplyDeleteLove Deadbolt!!
ReplyDeleteThe only one I'm missing is Live at the Wild at Heart live in Berlin. Do you happen to have?
Thenk yew...
I've been looking for that myself!
ReplyDeleteI taped a Deadbolt show at The Kilowatt in San Francisco. June 28th, 1997. Nice Soundboard to DAT. Would anyone be interested in it? I'm listening to it right now, pretty funny banter with the crowd that night.
ReplyDeleteHell yea we're interested! Can you put up a link? We'll post it!
ReplyDeleteFEED US DEADBOLT!!!!!
ReplyDelete