Sunday, May 24, 2026

The Cure - Disintegration Rare Sessions

Rebooted...Again!
Originally posted May 20, 2014 and January 23, 2022

The Cure - Disintegration Rare Sessions 
Unreleased Demos
Soundboard Studio Recordings @ 256


Track List:
Delirious Night (Extended Version)
Lullaby (RS3 Arched - RS Home Demo)
Fear Of Ghosts (Roger's Home Demo)
Babble (Studio Demo)
Noheart (Alternate Version)
Pictures Of You (XP - RS Home Demo)
Prayers For Rain (Studio Demo)
Esten (Extended Version)
Lullaby (Studio Demo)


All songs are instrumentals and are unreleased.
These are not the versions that appear on the deluxe edition.


 

The Cure's Darkest Hour 

 

Thanks to thecureliverecordings.blogspot.com which is now inactive...



 

pass - fbsvw


 

Disintegration Sessions


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Posers with big hairdos, deserving of a solid thump in the testicles as I gave Pete Murphy back in 81. Nothing from the Cure post-82 is worth listening to. Having said that, glad you're serving it up, SilentWay, even if the group turned absolute wanker. Keep rocking .. and avoid the wankers, there's so much better to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to a lot of different music. If I gave a shit about what bands looked like I never would have listened to bands like The Cramps or the original Misfits. Let's agree to disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much for this file. Personally, I am into the Cure. Last Cure album played - "Pornography".

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Konrad..Big Cure fan myself. Pornography is in my top 5 Cure records. I found this interesting.
    https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/pornography-the-cure-darkest-hour/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SW. Always enjoy some Cure and this is exceptional. Have done the usual [in an unusual way!?] lots of Cure posts around and so mentioned these over and over . . . . . love these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert Smith's hair defied gravity in the most wonderfully lopsided & angular fashion imaginable IN 1982 (not "after") when 'Pornography' was being written & recorded, so I'm not at all sure what 'anonymous' is on about there, neither can I fathom why this would make *anyone* a "wanker". Whereas uttering the phrase "keep rocking" with a straight face...well, let's leave it there shall we..

    Thanks very much indeed for the share, Silent :D

    ReplyDelete