Thursday, June 5, 2014

Albert King - Live Chicago Blues Festival 1988


Albert King - Live Chicago Blues Festival
Grant Park
Chicago, Illinois
June 11, 1988
FM Source @320


Set List:
1. Band Intro
2. Band Instrumental
3. Albert King Intro / Them Changes
4. I Wonder Why
5. The Sky Is Crying
6. Matchbox Blues
7. Born Under A Bad Sign
8. Personal Manager
9. Cadillac Assembly Line
10. I Found Love In The Food Stamp Line
11. All The Time
12. I'll Play The Blues For You
13. Down The Road I Go ( fades out)


*Notes* Missing last track and interview with Albert:
- Flooding In California / Outro
- DJ Interview With Albert King

Thanks to Zeppo at Guitars 101

Anyone Know Who The OTHER Guitar palyer in Albert's band is????

pass = fbsvw 

Chicago '88

1 comment:

  1. it's friday night , the weather is hot , and Albert King is playing !
    wonderful show !
    thanks
    jean-luc

    ReplyDelete