Rebooted...Originally posted November 25, 2014
A special thanks to Dave Sez for turning me on to this band!
Au Pairs - Live In Berlin 1983
Soundboard @320
{Out of Print}
Track List:
1. Diet
2. Headache for Michelle
3. Dear John
4. Love song
5. Set Up
6. Inconvenience
7. Armagh
8. Repitition
9. We're So Cool
10. Cum Again
11. Peace of My Heart
Other Au Pairs boots are available. If you find a dead link leave a comment on the post.
pass - fbsvw

The Au Pairs are fantastic. Far to few boots of them exist. I would love it if you re-post all that you have. By the way, you blog(s) are excellent. Always great stuff. Thanks for all you do. I don't know how you do it.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you want to taste and try another similar band, have a look over here:
ReplyDeletehttp://darkcircleroom4.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-raincoats-acklam-hall-ladbroke.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raincoats
http://www.theraincoats.net/music.html
Cheers, Dave Sez.
I had heard the band in the film 'Urgh, The Music War' and thought they were pretty interesting. I just never ran across any of their music and my friends didn't have a clue either. Music from the "other side of the pond" has always been more interesting to me than most of what was going on in the U.S. The Stranglers, Gang Of Four, Siouxsie & The Banshees etc., etc.
DeleteAsk, and it shall be given: a 2008 post lovingly re-upped by our kind friend NØ:
ReplyDeletehttp://nathannothinsez.blogspot.com/2008/03/papas-got-brand-newpigbag.html
Pigbag:
ReplyDeletehttp://monstertrax.blogspot.com/2015/02/pigbag-dr-heckle-and-mr-jive-lp-1982.html
http://monstertrax.blogspot.com/2015/02/pigbag-lend-ear-1983.html
Nice..thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Just Johnny.
ReplyDelete