Monday, February 23, 2015

It Would Be Nice...



....If you could show us some love!!!


We get almost 1,500 hits a day at this blog but no one has much of anything to say. The music we post is getting downloaded like there will be no tomorrow. I'm getting to the point of giving up. There is no satisfaction for posting to a mute audience.
~The Management


17 comments:

  1. Man, you've got a point...so I decided to write a few words...I mean, where the hell would someone find this perfect mix of amazing music and gorgeous women???? keep this good job, my friend, DO NOT GIVE IT UP...long live to FLOPPYBOOTSTOMP....ah, and a warm THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome. keep being awesome. great site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh i,m guilty. i visit your site everyday. i download the music and i purve at the gorgeous young women. i will say thanks and complement on doing a great job.
    stay strong FBS from the land down under.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never get enough of a leaping Dave Alvin. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Bad. i love the site and anyone who admires mr. Alvin in my book ROCKS!. thanks for all the great music and good looking women( Now that sounds like the beginning of a Dave Alvin Song). keep it up we're out here and we appreciate what you're doing.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wondered who the jumping guitarist was - its Dave Alvin ! Great opener for your site, the whole concept is very appealing I am just looking at the gif showing a marvellous female behind walking around the room - i feel so mesmerized ! Thank you and greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm leaving the hypnotic booty on the right...everything else pretty much will be removed or Google Blogger will TERMINATE this blog...

      Delete
  7. As I've stated before, i feel that your blogs are some of the best on the net. As for censorship.....don't believe in it! But I do believe in the music. Keep on doing what you do. Everyday that i'm here is an education. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck yeah !!! You are the best . keep up the great work you do on this blog. countless music moments I cherish . music = life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for providing music and artists that were new to me.
    You have opened my ears to many new sounds. My tastes are more eclectic thanks to you.
    I would be saddened if you stopped posting to this blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for sharing such great music. Don't lose faith. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're a sly one you are. Anyone check "The Management " tag? You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I checked it. Very nice! Thanks for all here and on the related blogs. They are all very much appreciated by me and I'm sure very many others..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got the same problem SilentWay, similar number of hits each day, LOTS of downloads, very little commentary.......even though I try to involve the audience as much as possible by doing mega guest posts, posting stuff bar bands send me, whatever........I agree, it is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, it's a drag, but calling out for comments does get a few of the silent majority to pipe up, and after all, we do it for the love of the music - frustrating but we won't let the leechers grind us down ... cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just looking for SOME interaction. I would happily post just about anything on here if people would provide a link to a band, story or video of a band they are interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like the nature of the beast don't it? Grab and go, grab and go. Guilty as charged. The amazing music shared here is the reason to stop by, and the fine ladies too. I got over the lack of comments thing. I guess folks are just plain lazy. Myself as well. Sorry. Keep up the great work SilentWay...it's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete