Friday, April 24, 2015

Lot's of visitors...
....lot's of downloads
........99% of you have nothing to say and...



11 comments:

  1. it's on every blog the same ....... but know that you are doing a very good job
    enjoy the music keep the spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's just getting hard to find the enthusiasm to post anything when hardly anyone responds.

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain, Silent Way. My blog receives a decent amount of traffic but in the past twelve months I've had exactly two comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize you had a blog...I'll put you on the list.

      Delete
  3. Sorry about that. Thanks for the awesome downloads. You may the world a lot brighter for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I come here almost every day, I will try to comment a little more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should comment, but we are lazy. I Love your posts and the ladies too, and it's always a good place to visit. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you've made your point-lol. My pathetic lazy ungrateful ass will try to be more sensitive & thankful & post to you. If you think I'm bad here you ought to ask my family. I always leave the toilet paper roll empty & they're willing to trade me in anytime. P.S. - Mucho thanks Pachuco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not looking for sensitive. I'm looking for dialog =)

      Delete
  7. Hi There ,

    Thanks a lot for your great job , sharing with us real gems !..

    Greetings from France ,

    Ratapignata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really appreciate these totally awesome posts.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete