Monday, November 30, 2015

Bobby Keys And The Suffering Bastards - LIVE In Buffalo NY


Bobby Keys & The Suffering Bastards
Nietzsche’s
Buffalo, NY
 

2012-10-20
Soundboard @320


Disc 1

01. Pre-Show
02. Live With Me
03. The Letter
04. The Wanderer
05. Sweet Virginia
06. Harlem Nocturne
07. You Look Like I Could Use A Drink
08. Brown Sugar


Disc 2

01. Pre Set
02. Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
03. Bitch
04. Soul Serenade
05. What Is Life
06. Delta Lady
07. Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
08. Happy



Bobby Keys - saxophone (Rolling Stones, John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Dr. John, Etc.)
Dan Baird - Guitar, vocals (Georgia Satellites)
Chark Von Kinsolving - Guitar (Nashville Session Musician)
Michael Webb - Keyboards (Poco)
Robert Kearns - Bass (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Brad Pemberton - Drums (Ryan Adams & The Cardinals)




 Harlem

 Nocturne

4 comments:

  1. I initially passed this by when it was originally posted. In too much of a hurry as always. Seeing a guy with a sax didn't grab my interest. Recently, I was watching the Blues Channel on Music Choice the other day and heard a nice tune from Bobby Keyes. I thought to myself, I've seen him recently on someones blog. So when I came back here and saw who is in the backing band, I said, whoa, gotta check this one out. Sounds like a rollicking show. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you came back and grabbed it. I wasn't sure how many would bother to get this. Bobby Keys played on so many classic songs and he runs through a number of them here (with a great backing band). His stories aren't so bad either. Enjoy and tell your friends.

    enoch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down for some Bobby Keys! Anything Dan Baird chooses to get involved with usually has a whole lot of soul and grit to it.

    ReplyDelete