Friday, November 13, 2015

Son Seal with Johnny Winter - Live Wise Fool's Pub, Chicago 1978

Son Seals - w-A.C. Reed And Special Guest Johnny Winter
Wise Fool's Pub
Chicago, Illinois

August, 1978  (Son Played Wise Fool's 8-9 To 8-13 1978)  
WXRT FM Source @320


Set List:
1. Everything I Do Is Wrong
2. I Can't Hold Out
3. Blue Shadows Falling
4. Nobody Wants A Loser
5. Gangster Of Love
6. Mother-In-Law Blues
7. Heart Fixing Business
8. Stormy Monday (with Johnny Winter)
9. You Can't Lose What You Never Had (with Johnny Winter)
10. Pretty Woman

Band:
Son Seals - Vocals, Guitar
A.C. Reed - Saxophone
Snapper Mitchum - Bass
Tony Gooden - Drums
Lacy Gibson - Guitar
Alberto Gianquinto - Piano
Johnny Winter - Guitar, Vocals




###########################################################



6 comments:

  1. What a great post! Thanks so much for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this! And I love that live version of the song in the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My buddy and I got to see him about a year before he died. He had diabetes and was already missing a leg. The played in a small park in Orlando, FL. Smokin' Joe Kubek opened for Son. It was a great day.
      RIP- Son & Joe.

      Delete
  3. Got to see him as he was really coming into his own in 1983. Totally distinctive artist - you can recognize him by voice or guitar tone immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you possibly repost a link for this Son Seals show. I sure would appreciate it.
    Thanks...Don

    ReplyDelete