It's early. I have nothing to say. No Covers.
Songs
1.Do You Wanna Dance
2.Texas Tango
3.I Fought The Law
4.Talk To The Lawyer
5.She Took Off My Romeos
6.Shame And Scandal In The Family
7.Band Intros
8.Papa Was A Rolling Stone
9.Your Old Lady
10.Brother John
11.Mercury Blues
YOUR OLD LADY SURE LOOKS GOOD TO ME


Dang! Happy Christmas to me - thanks so much for this!
ReplyDelete"No Covers". My first thought was "...wait- - That set list... aren't those ALL cover tunes??". It's late, I'm punchy. No, wait... it's 7pm. Dang, I'm still punchy. Thanks for the Dave! His smirking greasy-headed promo shot will make fine cover art, no problem... & thanks for all that you do...
ReplyDeleteWho took the pic in the header of this blog?
ReplyDeleteWhat a moment.
I've never been able to find out who took that picture of Dave and Phil Alvin of the Blasters. I've had it for years but it's not anything I took.
ReplyDelete