Thursday, January 14, 2016

David Bowie - Live Ontario, Canada 2004

David Bowie - Live John Labatt Centre
May 14, 2004
London, Ontario, Canada
FM Source @ flac


Set List:
01 New Killer Star
02 Cactus
03 Sister Midnight
04 All The Young Dudes
05 The Loneliest Guy
06 Under Pressure
07 Station To Station
08 Ashes To Ashes
09 Quicksand
10 Modern Love
11 I'm Afraid Of Americans
12 "Heroes"


David Bowie - vocals, guitars, stylophone, harmonica.
Earl Slick - lead guitar.
Gerry Leonard - lead guitar, vocals
Gail Ann Dorsey - bass, vocals.
Mike Garson - piano, keyboards.
Catherine Russel - vocals, percussion, keyboards & guitars
Sterling Campbell - drums.


BBC 6 Music radio broadcast
10 July 2004
Presented by Mark Riley


DO NOT SHARE IN LOSSY FORMAT!!
MP3 for personal use ONLY!!
TRADE FREELY!!



7 comments:

  1. This is a great recording and well worth getting. I caught the last few tracks when first broadcast but didn't record it, so many thanks for posting it here. Oh and happy birthday to fbsvw .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, what a monumental loss. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Try taking a look at the blog. It's posted in the right sidebar.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your response. I must be stupid (and it's OK if you agree), but I've tried nearly everything in the post, including the entire filename. I've downloaded from your blog before, and successfully opened files. I think the last time the one I used was "fbsvw." I've tried using every possible word/phrase from "password!!" to the entire file name. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo! fbsvw ...You didn't make it clear whether that worked or not. I've tested the file and it opens fine. If not you may need to reinstall file decompression/compression program or try a browser other than IE. Chrome or Firefox.

      Delete
    2. Weird. I restarted my computer. Then it worked.

      Delete