Tuesday, January 26, 2016

John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton '65-'66

John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers
Featuring Eric Clapton
aka- Live Bluesbreaking
Various soundboard sources @320


Track List:
1. Crawling Up The Hill
2. Crocodile Walk
3. Bye Bye Bird
4. I'm Your Witchdoctor
5. Telephone Blues
6. On Top Of The World
7. Maudie
8. It Hurts To Be In Love
9. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
10. Bye Bye Bird
11. Hoochie Coochie Man
12. Stormy Monday
13. Lonely Years
14. Bernard Jenkins
15. On Top Of The World
16. Key To Love
17. Hideaway
*18. Little Girl
19. Tears In My Eyes
20. Parchman Farm
 

Tracks 1-3: BBC, April 24, 1965
Tracks 4-6: Immediate Record Sessions, May or June 1965
Tracks 7-12: Flamingo Club, London, March 17, 1966
Tracks 13-14: Purdah single, June 1865
Tracks 15-20: Saturday Club, BBC, March 19, 1966

*missing

**MISSING TRACK SUPPLIED BY GRUM!!!
Track 18



 

8 comments:

  1. Many thanks for this. I used to go and see Mayall with this line-up about 100 years ago. BTW track 18 is missing.

    Sid from London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get better than this!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sid from London, sorry. I never noticed the missing track until now...and I don't have it =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. My old copy of this file is complete, here's the missing track for you. Cheers! http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/aqQQS9rU/file.html

    ReplyDelete