Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Mott The Hoople - A Tale Of Two Cities {No Longer Available} @224kbps *Repost


*NOW WITH NEW LINKS

I know this is a little bit more mainstream then what I've been putting up here, but what the hell. This is another bargain bin cd but I did have to pay a little more than bargain bin price. Now I'm off to watch The Chef's stomp a mud hole in the Texans. So when I come back I expect to see four-five hundred comments. Oh and by the way after I win the Powerball tonight I will then proceed to achieve my life-long dream of purchasing every record/cd ever recorded. See scans

SHE SITS WINKS TAKES IT ALL IN

WELL I GROW MY HAIR JUST TO SCARE THE TEACHER

20 comments:

  1. I never considered these guys mainstream...ever. They may have had a hit or two in the later days but that doesn't make them mainstream. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 397 or 497 comments to go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had them all... but didn't know this one.... thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff...keep us posted on the lotto, would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the Chief's win.

    With the Bengals out, they're the team I'm pulling for hardest. Long live Otis Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks nothing mainstream about mott cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mott the Hoople is highly respected in my house - thanks very much for putting this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, thank you ! Ah, the seventies, soundtrack of my youth ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love a re-up of this please. i never miss an ian hunter concert. man, i love this blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great upload - Thanks!
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mott The Hoople saved my life in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankx Its been awhile...
    ak

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loves some Mott!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the Mott, can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Bowie intro to the Philly show was goosebumps...

    ReplyDelete