Quicksilver Messenger Service
Fillmore Auditorium
San Francisco CA
1966-11-05
Soundboard @320
First Set
01. Dino’s Song
02. Hair Like Sunshine
03. I Hear You Knockin’
04. Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
05. Smokestack Lightning
06. If You Live
07. All Night Worker
Second Set
08. Got My Mojo Workin’
09. You Don’t Love Me
10. Suzy Q
11. Hoochie Coochie Man
12. Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
13. Gold & Silver
14. Stand By Me
15. Pride of Man
Gary Duncan - Guitar, Vocals
John Cipollina - Guitar
Jim Murray - Guitar, Vocals
David Freiberg - Bass, Vocals
Greg Elmore - Drums
Fillmore Auditorium
San Francisco CA
1966-11-05
Soundboard @320
First Set
01. Dino’s Song
02. Hair Like Sunshine
03. I Hear You Knockin’
04. Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
05. Smokestack Lightning
06. If You Live
07. All Night Worker
Second Set
08. Got My Mojo Workin’
09. You Don’t Love Me
10. Suzy Q
11. Hoochie Coochie Man
12. Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
13. Gold & Silver
14. Stand By Me
15. Pride of Man
Gary Duncan - Guitar, Vocals
John Cipollina - Guitar
Jim Murray - Guitar, Vocals
David Freiberg - Bass, Vocals
Greg Elmore - Drums

Every time I think there's nothing left to download you guys provide me with something else I gotta have. Perfect!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it Jobe. I wasn't sure how much interest there would be in this one. Being an old guy, I have a great love for the old stuff.
ReplyDeleteenoch