Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jerry Jeff Walker - LIVE in California 1995

Jerry Jeff Walker
Texas Jack’s
Vacaville CA

1995-02-22 
Soundboard @320

Disc 1

01. Little Bird---Mr Bojangles
02. LA Freeway
03. London Homesick Blues
04. Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother
05. Jaded Lover
06. I Feel Like Hank Williams Tonight
07. Trashy Women
08. Throwing Good Love After Bad---Women In Texas
09. Sangria Wine
10. Dear John Letter Lounge
11. Charlie Dunn
12. What I Like About Texas
13. Like a Coat From The Cold


Disc 2

01. Navajo Rug
02. Cross The Borderline
03. Man With The Big Hat
04. Rockin’ Chair
05. Viva Luckenbach
06. Hard Livin’
07. Don’t It Make You Wanna Dance---Good Hearted Woman
08. Hands On The Wheel
09. Pick Up The Tempo
10. Pissin In The Wind
11. Lovin’ Makes Livin’ Worthwhile


Encore

12. Got Lucky Last Night
13. Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother (reprise)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. (Unless you are one of those people that hate's California, I assume you mean Vacaville, California.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and quite right, I did mean Vacaville. and thanks for catching my error.
      enoch

      Delete
  2. Wow!! What a setlist of great Jerry Jeff.
    Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it, fabgear5. You're very welcome.
      enoch

      Delete