Sunday, February 14, 2016

Rockpile - LIVE in Liverpool UK 1980


Rockpile
Mountford Hall
Liverpool University
Liverpool UK

1980-02-06
Soundboard @320



01. Sweet Little Lisa
02. So It Goes
03. I Knew The Bride
04. Switchboard Susan
05. Three Time Loser
06. Trouble Boys
07. Girls Talk
08. Crawling From The Wreckage
09. Singing The Blues
10. Cracking Up
11. Promised Land
12. I Hear You Knockin’
13. They Called It Rock
14. Ju Ju Man
15. Down Down Down
16. Let’s Talk About Us




Dave Edmunds - Guitar, Vocals
Billy Bremner - Guitar, Vocals
Nick Lowe - Bass, Vocals
Terry Williams - Drums


This band has never had an argument. It's just amazing.

4 comments:

  1. LOL.

    A Rockpile show I've never seen before is equally amazing, but I've come to expect that from FBS.

    The burden of great expectations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We here at FBS on the river Styx aim to please. I hope you enjoy it.

      enoch

      Delete
  2. Fantastic ! I saw quite a few bands at the Mountford hall in the late 70's / early 80's including this one . Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Are very welcome, zizawanderer. Thanks for leaving your comments and Enjoy.

      enoch

      Delete