The Band
Madison Square Garden
NYC, NY
1974-01-31
Soundboard @320
01. Stage Fright
02. The Night they Drove Old Dixie Down
03. King Harvest (has surely come)
04. This Wheel's On Fire
05. Up On Cripple Creek
06. Rag Mama Rag
07. When you Awake
08. The Shape I'm in
09. The Weight
Robbie Robertson - Guitar, Vocals
Rick Danko - Bass, Vocals
Richard Manuel - Piano, Drums, Vocals
Garth Hudson - Organ
Levon Helm - Drums, Mandolin, Vocals
Madison Square Garden
NYC, NY
1974-01-31
Soundboard @320
01. Stage Fright
02. The Night they Drove Old Dixie Down
03. King Harvest (has surely come)
04. This Wheel's On Fire
05. Up On Cripple Creek
06. Rag Mama Rag
07. When you Awake
08. The Shape I'm in
09. The Weight
Robbie Robertson - Guitar, Vocals
Rick Danko - Bass, Vocals
Richard Manuel - Piano, Drums, Vocals
Garth Hudson - Organ
Levon Helm - Drums, Mandolin, Vocals

Looks like a fine set of tunes in good quality. Thanks for the post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, snakeboy. Enjoy
ReplyDeleteenoch
Looking forward to this one, thanks for your continuing love of music and sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, Elktrail. I'm happy to bring this stuff to you and I hope you keep enjoying it.
Deleteenoch
enoch
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting. I was actually at this concert so it's nice to hear this again.
I'm glad to have brought back some memories for you, Steve626. I hope you enjoy this in time to come. as always, thanks for the comment.
Deleteenoch