Journey
Record Plant
Sausalito CA
1974-05-12 or 1974-05-27
FM Broadcast @320
01. Intro---Mystery Mountain---Tuning
02. Topaz
03. All Too Much---In My Lonely Feeling---Conversation
04. Kohoutek
05. To Play Some Music---Drum Solo---To Play Some Music
06. Of A Lifetime
07. In the Morning Day---Outro
Gregg Rolie - Keyboards, Vocals
Neal Schon - Guitar, Vocals
Ross Valory - Bass
George Tickner - Guitar
Ansley Dunbar - Drums
Record Plant
Sausalito CA
1974-05-12 or 1974-05-27
FM Broadcast @320
01. Intro---Mystery Mountain---Tuning
02. Topaz
03. All Too Much---In My Lonely Feeling---Conversation
04. Kohoutek
05. To Play Some Music---Drum Solo---To Play Some Music
06. Of A Lifetime
07. In the Morning Day---Outro
Gregg Rolie - Keyboards, Vocals
Neal Schon - Guitar, Vocals
Ross Valory - Bass
George Tickner - Guitar
Ansley Dunbar - Drums

Steve Perry was the man who wrecked a very talented band. Yeah I know they had a few hits, but that "voice" could melt lead. The band on this show was pretty hot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for The Comment, Anon. I preferred the band before Steve Perry Joined up. Glad you like it. Enjoy
Deleteenoch
Hi,
DeleteThanks for this one. Good live group
Hi,
DeleteThanks for this one. Good live group
Hello, Zepphil. You're Welcome and hope you enjoy it. Thanks for commenting.
Deleteenoch
Thanks Enoch, not real familiar with a lot of early Journey so this will be nice!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, BTLFAN. As I mentioned above, I prefer the pre Steve Perry years. Back then Journey was more Rock and less Pop as well as not so slickly produced. Overall better in my opinion. Enjoy, enoch
DeleteAfter Steve Perry joined Journey my brother started calling them "The Kate's Bush Band". I agree =)
ReplyDelete"The Kate's Bush Band"...lol. I think I'd get along with your brother. It's nice that we're all in agreement.
Deleteenoch
This one's originally from a KSAN-FM broadcast from the Record Plant. The live from the Record Plant shows were usually on a Sunday night. May 12 was a Sunday, May 27 was a Monday...that's not proof, but it gives a slight leg up to the 5/12 date.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the added info, draftervoi. I figured it was a KSAN show but I didn't have confirmation when I put it up. And thanks for the date confirmation.
Deleteenoch