Monday, May 30, 2016

Jim Carroll Band - Live Old Waldorf 8-15-79 @224kbps

OK folks found this floating around on the web.  Hey here's a quick note, do you know of a site where there's hard to find, bootlegs, out of print stuff, but you have no way to convert, download it? Well I can. If there is something you're looking for, but don't have the time to sit at your computer all day or you would like to add to whatever device you listen to music on drop me the link and I'll check it out.  Short one here, no covers.  Thanks to the original poster.  Songs

1.Lorraine
2.Tension
3.Three Sisters
4.City Drops Into The Night
5.Catholic Boy
6.Cruelty
7.People Who Died

I PUT MY TONGUE TO THE RAIL WHENEVER I CAN
 

5 comments:

  1. First The Vapors and now Jim Carroll?

    Back to back home runs! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, JC was fantastic. Much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much! Do you have 'Dry Dreams' at all? i'd be grateful if you did! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Thanks, Jobe. I didn't have this one. I really like adding a fresh one to the pile. enoch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one mate, thanks.

    ReplyDelete