Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Richard Thompson - Live Knoxville, TN. 1990

From the original FBS archives...

Richard Thompson - Live Ella Guru’s
February 26, 1990
Knoxville, TN.
Soundboard @256

Set List

~Early Show~
I Misunderstood (4:26)
1952 Vincent Black Lightning (5:49)
Shoot Out The Lights (7:01)
Waltzing’s For Dreamers (5:23)
Two Left Feet (5:27)
Pharaoh (5:10)
Jerusalem On The Jukebox (4:30)
Mickey’s Son And Daughter (3:08)
Banish Misfortune (3:49)
High School Confidential (3:40)
The Killing Jar (5:02)
Wall Of Death (3:18)
Willy O’ Winsbury (6:18)
Valerie (4:58)
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man (8:19)
Mind Your Own Business (3:40)


~Late Show~
A Bone Through Her Nose (4:09)
Reckless Kind (4:35)
Push And Shove (5:23)
Mrs. Rita (5:15)
Turning Of The Tide (3:09)
I Still Dream (4:33)
Psycho Street (8:36)
How Many Times (4:03)
When The Spell Is Broken (6:20)
The Old Changing Way (4:05)
Woman Or A Man (1:57)
Oh I Swear (4:20)
She Twist The Knife Again (2:59)
Can’t Win (5:13)
Hickory Wind (with Julian Dawson) (6:20)
She’s Not There (with Julian Dawson) (4:11)
Substitute (4:35)




////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////




1 comment: