The Specials
Carnival House
Shinjuku Ward
Tokyo Japan
1980-07-20
FM Broadcast @320
01. (Dawning Of A) New Era
02. It's Up To You
03. Rude Boys Outta Jail
04. Hey, Little Rich Girl
05. Monkey Man
06. Blank Expression
07. Concrete Jungle
08. Stupid Marriage
09. Luckel
10. Too Hot
11. Rat Race
12. Guns Of Navarone
13. A Message To You Rudy
14. Do Nothing
15. Stereotype
16. Do The Dog
17. Man At C&A
18. Too Much Too Young
19. Gangsters
20. Enjoy Yourself
21. Skinhead Moonstomp
22. Nite Klub
23. You're Wondering Now
A special present left in our comments..A Specials in Japan video!

Thanks Enoch. I'm a big Specials fan and have got tickets for The Specials twilight show in Melbourne in March next year. I'm dragging the whole family along and I'm really looking forward to it. Anyway, I have a 45 minute video of this show that was broadcast on Japanese TV (well, I'm 98% sure it is this show) - not the whole show but a decent slice. It's not great quality but interesting all the same. I have absolutely no idea where I got it from. https://mega.nz/#!885D1CAR!6RbqMjikdaL32XOkg3ejjRxl365Jz0lspdZG_Lbqw-E
ReplyDeleteCheers
Well, I'm glad you like the show, Anon. I am a fan of Ska in general. Thank you for putting up the video. enoch
DeleteGracias por el obsequio... y muchísimas gracias por los libros de Zappa.
ReplyDeleteeres muy bienvenido
Delete