Thursday, December 29, 2016

I'll be back when I can...


Give Enoch a round of applause for keeping the music going!

I am having health issues. 
This has not been a Merry Christmas.
I'll be back when I can.

You can go here to read what's going on. 

http://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2016/12/why-im-not-here.html

7 comments:

  1. I Hope you feel better soon, Boss. We'll try to keep the place warm for you while you're recuperating. And, Let's hope the New Year is a damn sight better than the last for all of us.

    enoch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon and a Happy New Year anyway. Thanks for all you've given us.

    Cheers Marlon

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is fabulous !
    thanks again for the great music all along the year
    take care
    we 'll wait for you in 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been ill. I had some health issues this past summer leaving me laid up for 6 weeks. Take your time [& medicine!] & we all hope to hear from you in a better 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your recovery be swift, & complete. Thanks for all. Best wishes for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the very best for 2017 and a swift recovery. Many thanks for all your work and sharing on this blog.
    Cheers
    Steveo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better, brother. Here's for 2017 being better in all respects.

    ReplyDelete