Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's A Beautiful Day - LIVE In San Francisco CA 1971

It's A Beautiful Day 
Pacific High Recording Studios
San Francisco CA 
1971-03-20
KSAN-FM Broadcast @320


01. Tom Donohue Intro
02. Don & Dewey
03. Creed of Love
04. Hot Summer Day
05. Bitter Wine
06. Bye Bye Baby
07. Hoe Down 
08. Good Lovin'
09. Let A Woman Flow
10. The Dolphins 
11. White Bird


Pattie Santos – Vocals, Percussion
David LaFlamme – Violin, Vocals
Hal Wagenet – Guitar
Fred Webb – Keyboards
Mitchell Holman – Bass
Val Fuentes – Drums







Cover photo Courtesy
Burt Kocain

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Great! I don't have this one. Many thanks for sharing. there is always something good to take on your bog. With some advance I wish you a good jump in the new year. All the best for you and your family.
    Best regards,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert, I'm glad we could find something to add to your collection. And thanks for the kind words for the blog and the well wishing. All the best to you and yours in the coming year.

      enoch

      Delete
  2. I saw david Laflamme with a lady singing ( the girl riding a horse at the beginning of the Woodstock movie) and a backing band a few years ago .
    Hot summer night with the pyrénées mountains as a landscape ...
    Thanks for this show
    much appreciated
    Jean Luc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Jean Luc. Enjoy, enoch

      Delete
  3. New cover photo added courtesy of Burt Kocain : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I was wondering if you could provide a new link for this It's A Beautiful day show? Sure would appreciate it.
    Thanks...Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go, Don. New Link Is UP!!! Enjoy and stop by anytime.

      enoch

      Delete