Humble Pie
The John Peel Sunday Show
BBC Studios
London UK
1970-09-20
BBC Radio 1 Broadcast @320
01. Four Day Creep
02. I'm Ready
03. Live With Me
04. Stone Cold Fever
05. Hallelujah I Love Her So
06. I Walk On Guilded Splinters
07. Sad Bag Of Shakey Jake
08. One Eyed Trouser Snake Rhumba
09. Big Black Dog
Steve Marriott - Guitar, Vocals
Peter Frampton - Guitar, Vocals Keyboards
Greg Ridley - Bass, Vocals
Jerry Shirley - Drums

Love the Pie. Steve Marriott - what a voice he had. Must've missed this the first time around. Cheers, give my regards to the ladies, and keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment, diamonddave. I'm glad you you found the post & I'm glad you're digging the show. It's been a favorite of mine for several years. Enjoy.
Deleteenoch
What a great band Humble Pie was. Thanks for this.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the post, warpig. Enjoy. enoch
Delete