Friday, February 24, 2017

Warren Haynes & Gregg Allman LIVE and ACOUSTIC in Morrison CO 2006

Warren Haynes & Gregg Allman
Red Rocks Amphitheatre 
Morrison CO
2006-09-02
Soundboard @320




01. Midnight Rider
02. Come & Go Blues 
03. Old Before My Time
04. Come Into My Kitchen
05. These Days
06. Soulshine 
07. Melissa 



Warren Haynes - Guitar, Vocals
Gregg Allman - Guitar. Vocals


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. It's the first acoustic set I've heard where Haynes does the lead parts that Dickie Betts used to do.
    Gregg Allman sounds like a very good rhythm guitarist, and his voice is strong here.
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Dave. I was thinking this post might get some good response. It's a great set and a great song selection. Enjoy.

      enoch

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you like the post, mwilson. Enjoy. enoch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post, two great players showing their talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome, Elktrail. Thanks for leaving a comment. Enjoy.


      enoch

      Delete