Sunday, April 2, 2017

Curtis Mayfield - LIVE in The Hague Holland Netherlands 1990

Curtis Mayfield 
The Trojan Horse 
The Hague
Holland NL
1990-xx-xx 
Soundboard @320


01. Superfly
02. It's Alright
03. Gypsy Woman
04. I'm So Proud
05. Freddie's Dead
06. Pusherman
07. Billy Jack
08. People Get Ready
09. Do Be Clown
10. Gimmie Your Love (Love Song)
11. Move On Up
12. If There's A Hell Below, We're All Gonna Go


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Curtis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Great site! this link is not available anymore. Could you re-up? Thanks in advance,
    pnicegreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey pnicegreen, Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had to remember wear I last left this file. In any case, the NEW LINK is up. Enjoy.

      Delete
  3. Hi. Cool. I'm a bit late but thanks a lot!
    pnicegreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pnicegreen, It's never too late. glad you got it. Enjoy

      Delete