Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Chambers Brothers - LIVE in NYC NY 1971

The Chambers Brothers
The Fillmore East 
NYC NY 
1971-02-12
Soundboard @320




01. New Generation
02. Funky
03. Let’s Do It
04. Pollution
05. When The Evening Comes
06. I Can’t Turn You Loose
07. Love, Peace And Happiness---Jam



Lester Chambers - Vocals, Harmonica, Percussion
Willie Chambers - Guitar, Vocals
Joe Chambers - Guitar, Vocals
George Chambers - Bass, Vocals
Brian Keenan - Drums, Vocals



The Funky Love And Peace Crowd



Check the comments for a couple of OOP LPs from our friend Jean Luc.

9 comments:

  1. WAHOU ! what a fantastic band ! not easy to find a concert from the brothers ! thanks from jean luc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the show. Good to hear from you again, jean luc. It's been a while. Enjoy. enoch.

      Delete
  2. I'm very busy but still reading and listening , your posts are always a very good surprise !
    by the way , I have a wonderfull show from the early chambers bros (1966 , I think ) are you interested ?
    Jean Luc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very interested. Feel free to post a link here, if you wish. We're always grateful for reader submissions. Again, it's good to know you're still out there Jean Luc. enoch.

      Delete
  3. it's always a pleasure to open Floppy's page and discover something I didn't know , a treasure or a wonderful girl !
    I had to change my entire life during these months of silence , your posts helped through the moments of doubt .
    Thanks a million for that !
    here is a link to a live album from the Chambers Brothers called NOW!
    it's official , out of print (I think), from 1966 .
    the show is wonderful ; raw and refreshing .
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmFjXXNveauh6BQlkn8XjESwX3TS
    ( télécharger is download in French )
    enjoy
    Jean Luc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you guys have a fantastic knowledge in music .
    have you already heard of :joel scott hill,chris ethridge, johnny barbata L.A. GETAWAY ?
    if not , you will enjoy that lost treasure :
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmFjXXNveauh6C3hTQ2vefXtKTf8
    Jean Luc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You are welcome, imnokid. There's plenty of gold in the back pages. Welcome to FBS I'm glad you found us. enjoy,


      enoch

      Delete