The Romantics
Empire Rock Club
Philadelphia PA
1985-10-18
WMMR-FM Broadcast @320
01. Let's Get Started
02. When I Look In Your Eyes
03. Rock You Up
04. One In A Million
05. Mystified
06. You Want Me,You Got Me
07. Rhythm Romance
08. Come See Me
09. Talking In Your Sleep
10. What I Like About You---
11. Shake A Tail Feather
Wally Palmar - Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals
Coz Canler - Guitar, Vocals
Mike Skill - Bass, Vocals
David Petratos - Drums, Vocals

Thank you from the Motor City. Go Red Wings!!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome, becks dark. Thanks for the comment. Enjoy. enoch
ReplyDeleteThanks for this enoch! A truly great (7 LOUD) rock & roll band. I've seen them live four times! The first time was in a small club attached to a package liquor store. My ears were still ringing the next day! - Stinky
ReplyDeleteHey, Glad you like the show and I'm glad to bring back some good memories for you. I like to hear the stories from readers, Thanks. Enjoy. enoch
Delete